As with Artisan Aromatherapy, life's more of an art than science, so here’s a recipe and some tips that you may wish to try.
Simple Recipe for Life
1. Take a full measure of passion.
2. Add a cup of commitment and courage (there should be no half measures in this recipe).
3. Stir in a good dollop of inquisitiveness.
4. Take a large heap of emotion and pass through a fine sieve, removing any unwanted lumps of apathy.
5. Sweeten with some love.
6. Turn up the heat.
7. Add a generous pinch of your own unique flavour and a sprinkle of hope.
8. Pour into a serving dish and savour each and every mouthful.
Infinite variations possible.
Best enjoyed with friends, family and laughter.
A few tips on being you:
Give yourself permission to be 100% authentically you now; no need to wait, change or do anything.
Take full responsibility for your life; stop blaming others.
Start making conscious choices.
Be comfortable not knowing.
Your best is good enough.
Enjoy the journey.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” Oscar Wilde